Squirtman Squirtman

Fun

I like how everything works and I'm sure it's great. I played one level but because I have an azerty keyboard it's quite hard to move about.

Still, I like ther flow of it :)

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Yipes

Fun but the fact that you have to start all over again and again does make it a bit annoying in my opinion.

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

Kickass

I love you.
And YoruOni, they do all work O_O

Lemon Smash Lemon Smash

man

This is what games are all about. Mind numbing, retarded and colorful violence. Best game ever.

Coaly responds:

Haha, it's ridiculous

Super Ninja Strike Super Ninja Strike

Buh...

Seems like you had a good idea and the graphics and all are nice but the controls sometimes seem strange and it all moves way too fast for me.

You have to dodge knives with the sword, ok if you know when they're coming. But when you are in-game, just running, it is goddamn hard to react fast enough, and hit the right key.

Good idea, but somewhat poorly executed.

One Ton Bang Bang One Ton Bang Bang

Fun

Sometimes a bit strange with the reloading etc. Would have been easier if you could just bash spacebar to reload or something but hey, overall very fun.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Massive

Man, this has to be one of the best games I've ever played, flash that is ^^. The only downside, imo is when you have to mash multiple buttuns together, quickly in a row. I think you overestimated your crowd a bit there. But nonetheless, awesome game.

Schwarzkäppchen Schwarzkäppchen

Cool

The German name sounds so much better than the English one. I dion't get why some people are whining about it being to hard. You can basically just click defend every time an enemy comes by and they'll just run right past you.

Great jov, fun game with nice animation.